Chek out our latest program that I have to give credit to past →challengers← for helping me to create.
Over the years past challengers have approached me asking that I create a program to get them back on track, re-focused, and re-energized!
There was a great need for this program and in creating it I had to make sure it was up to my standards of a successful program...
(AND) I had to do more than just offer an awesome program...
I HAD TO GIVE YOU A REASON TO LOSE 10LBS IN 21-DAYS!
So as of today the doors are re-opened for our 21-Day (Keep If Off Program) and my team and I are ready for you!
Watch the video to hear all about it.
Complete written details are listed below...
The 21-Day (Keep It Off Program) Q & A
1.) Who can participate?
Answer: Past challengers, Tribe members of our camps, and Non-Members.
2.) Do I have to attend a meeting somewhere?
Answer: No... You will get a video from me going over everything you need to do, the eating plan, ect that you can watch when you have the time.
3.) Will I have to go somewhere to weigh in at a certain time?
Answer: No... We will give you instructions on weighing in from your home using the video recorder on your smart phone.
4.) For my workouts am I limited to a certain time and the camp I choose?
Answer: No... You can utilize all camp times we have available and change them daily if you so desire. You may also attend any camp at any time during the program. (Edmond, OKC, Moore, Tulsa, Yukon, Midwest City) or use our LIVE broadcast system to participate from HOME... :)
5.) Can my family eat what's on the eating plan for this program?
Answer: Absolutely! One of the main focus of my team was to make this family friendly with all the recipes that come with this program.
6.) What are the requirements for this 21-Day (Keep It Off Program)
- A) You must send me a video (using your phone) of your beginning weigh in from your home or other place stating you are taking the 21-Day (Keep It Off Program).
- B) You must weigh in every Sunday by taking a (picture) of your feet on a digital scale showing your weight. You will be given a number to text it to.
- C) You must workout at any of our camps at any time (3-Days) per week minimum. You can work out more if you desire.
- D) You must check in on FB (we will show you how) each time you work out in one of our camps.
- E) You will be placed in a (Private) FB group with others ONLY going through this program. Here you will get great support, the eating plan, the recipe book, and I will send you weekly videos to make changes, challenge you to do better ect...
- F) You must send a video (using your phone) of your (final) weigh in from your home or other place.
- G) All the above requirements are what will hold you accountable for 21-Days to ensure your success.
7.) What is the cost for this program?
- Tribe members → (people that are already paying members of our camp) the commitment fee is $97.00
- Tribe members ONLY → If you lose 10lbs during the 21-Day (Keep It Off Program) you get the $97.00 (100% refunded)... :)
- Non-Members → the commitment fee is $157.00
- Non-members ONLY → This is non-refundable BUT.... at the end of the program I will give you $5.00 for every pound you lose (toward) our camp membership program if you decide to stay with us.
- Example: If you lose 10lbs I will give you $5.00 x 10 = $50.00 off you first months dues of our camp membership which is $99.00/mo
8.) Do I have to join on a camp membership if I do this program?
Answer: No..:) You are more than welcome to pay the $157.00 (Non-member fee) and after the completion of the program return to wherever you were working out before... :) We just want to reward those that decide to join our tribe family by giving them $5.00 per pound lost toward our camp membership program...
I'm super excited to be offering this much needed program to everyone that needs that kick start to a better quality of life...
I love ya and look forward to seeing you rock the 21-Day (Keep It Off Program) :)
Travis L. Garza C.P.F.S., D.T.