As the years have passed Iv'e seen a great need for those challengers who have arrived at their (Ideal Body Weight)... to have a (NEW) program to take them to the (Next Level) of transforming their bodies.
For several months now I have been working on a (NEW) program, eating plan, workout plan, and a new way to challenge you yet once again.
If this is your first time to hear about this program... please watch this brief video introducing the program to you.
The (6-week) Hard Body Challenge quick overview is below: (Complete details will be covered at the mandatory orientation)
1) Attending Orientation is Mandatory.
2) The 6-week Hard Body Challenge will begin at the same time as the (6-week)/20lb Weight Loss Challenge.
3) Camp Workouts: 5-Days per week at one of our 6 camp locations.
4) Personal Small Group Training: 3-Days per week at our private training studio in Edmond & Moore (8-people) per group (no exceptions).
(Edmond Private Training Center) located at 305 Wimbledon Road, Edmond OK 73003 (Moore Private Training Center) located at 2412 N. Moore Avenue, Moore OK 73160
Workouts will be Monday-Wednesday-Friday and last 30 minutes
Workouts will be Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday and last 30 minutes
5) You will get the "Im taking the Hard Body Challenge" NEW T-Shirt.
6) You will get scheduled to use our FIT-3D Body Scan for two purposes. a) To measure your body fat before and after that challenge to track your 5% body fat loss goal b) To create an Avatar of your body before and after the challenge to chart visual progress of where the 5% Body Fat was lost on your body.
7) You are required to do 2 weigh ins ONLY. Your initial weigh in and final weigh in. We are now focused on Body Fat not primarily weight loss.
8) You must check in on FB (BOTH) at the camp (AND) your personal training sessions.
9) You will be in a Hard Body Challenge private FB group.
10) Before and After Pics.
11) Before and After Videos.
12) Before and After Fit 3D Body Scans.
13) You MUST be at your ideal weight. This program was designed to take the challenger or individual to the next level when they DO NOT have 20 lbs to lose.
Note: At orientation if I feel you are NOT at your ideal weight I will tell you.
14) All other questions and details of the program will be covered at orientation.
I love ya and look forward to getting you back on track to a better quality of life!